Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
VOLTSTICK FLUKE 50 VAC.
The blue non contact voltage tester Volt Stick LV50 is sensitive is sensitive down to just 50v AC allowing for instant - and potentially life-saving - identification of spurious / unexpected live voltages in materials, devices or workspaces.
Used in a wide variety of hazardous and potentially explosive atmospheres - such as gas and petrochemical applications - the LV50 is both ATEX and IECEx approved to be intrinsically-safe.
ATEX and IECEx approved voltage indicator for use in explosive atmospheres
Voltage indicator with safety handguard to avoid unintentional contact with live conductors
Voltage range 50 ~ 1000v AC
Fully insulated for safe use
Fully approved to IECEX 61010-1, CATIII 1000v AC
- Sensitivity- Indicator will illuminate at 4mm distance of a 2.5m conductor carrying 50v
- Response time- Immediate
- Intrinsically safe- Yes
- Power Requirements- 2 x Standard AAA alkaline batteries (supplier)
- Relative humidity- 80% @ 30 degrees celsius, 50% @ 40 degrees celsius
- Operating temperature- -20 ~ +50 degrees celsius
- Overvoltage- CAT111 1000v AC
- Dimensions- 145(L) x 18 mm
- Weight(net)- 0.04kg